St Gluvias with Penryn is a Church of England parish
in the Anglican Diocese of Truro
We are a living community, seeking to worship God and to grow in faith, serving the people of the parish and the wider world in the name of Jesus Christ.
Christian people have worshipped on this site since - and probably before - a church was dedicated on 25th July 1318 to St Gluvias the Martyr. It is our great delight to join with the whole people of God world-wide and through all ages in worshipping daily the One in whom we live and move and have our being.
We invite you to join us. We worship on Sundays at 10.00am for the Parish Mass and, on the first Sunday of the month, at 6.00pm also for Solemn Evensong and Benediction.
We serve refreshments in Church every Sunday morning after Parish Mass.
See our Church Diary page for details of Sunday worship and the Regular Worship page for weekday worship and other prayer and study resources.